How do premuim payouts works?

Hello, I have a question. How do premuim payouts work? I don’t get it. For example, I was looking at my game’s dev stats and I see this:
It says I earned 2000 robux from premuim payouts. But for some reason I don’t have 2k robux. I also don’t unserstand how this works. Can someone please explain?

1 Like

Everything is explained in the link above ^^^

Premium Playtime Score is based on how much Premium users play your game on any given day. It is a great metric to get immediate feedback on the impact of new in-game features and on time Premium users spend in your game.

Premium Playtime Robux Earned reflects how much you can expect to be paid for Premium user engagement. Note this is not based on daily time spent, but looks back at and aggregates each user’s behavior over the past 28 days. As such, it has no direct mathematical relationship with the playtime score, although they have similar trends. Each unit of Premium time spent is rewarded with the same amount of Robux, no matter the size of your game.

2 Likes

Thank you. But another question is wheree is my 2k robux?

Don’t worry, it will appearing in your pending Robux eventually. I promise that. Roblox isn’t scamming you :slight_smile:

I saw a post that said that if I private my game my premuim payouts will be gone. Is that true? Because I privated my game a few days ago.

Um… about that…

It pains me to tell you this, but… your robux is gone because the developer stats will reset…

:frowning:

I’m really sorry for your lost, but those 2k robux just went down the drain…

NO, why did i do that!! :(. I really needed those robux!

I’m sorry that happened to you :frowning:

You can always earn it again though :smiley:

1 Like

It takes time for Roblox to process it. It will probably take close to a month. Dont worry, you will get it soon. Congrats!

1 Like

Scroll down to the replies mate.

2 Likes

Don’t Even Worry Bro Its Just one month and you will[quote=“kinglol, post:1, topic:1536959, full:true, username:kinglol123468”]
Hello, I have a question. How do premuim payouts work? I don’t get it. For example, I was looking at my game’s dev stats and I see this:
It says I earned 2000 robux from premuim payouts. But for some reason I don’t have 2k robux. I also don’t unserstand how this works. Can someone please explain?
[/quote]

get ur own robux