How do we get voice chat without an ID?

Hello!

I’ve been a Roblox player for over 4 years now, but I haven’t gotten voice chat. My account is 13+ and it has an Email, a phone number , I use 2FA via the Google Authenticator app and I also do have a microphone set up, I really don’t wanna use an ID for this, I heard many people say it’s out of beta or showing different methods on how to get it. So I’m wondering do any of you know any working Methods on how to get it Without ID? :thinking:

58 Likes

How do yall trust them? Never seen an actual proof of somebody getting VC without verification.

29 Likes

Oh, people actually do get it without an ID! I’ve even seen some of my friends just randomly get it, they just randomly join a game and Roblox asks for mic and camera perms and then it just works.

29 Likes

That may have been from when VC was just coming out

21 Likes

verify ur phone, email and through authy programs

18 Likes

how can you verify an email and phone number through an authentication program? (if you are telling me to add email phone and auth app, please read the post I wrote)

14 Likes

You have to use an ID im pretty sure. Roblox does just allow accounts randomly to have access to it, though. So honestly im not really sure. Just best to stick with an ID, i guess.

12 Likes

You must obtain a US non-VOIP phone number and specify it in your account settings. You will not get it immediately after doing so.

17 Likes

oh? I’m outside of the US but I should be going there soon, ill be sure to try this when the time comes!

12 Likes

I guess that if you get the developer rank in Dev forum & make some nice games you get voice chat automatically I haven’t got it yet because I’m still new here. :grimacing:

10 Likes

No, that is not how it works. It has been proven how to get it before. You can probably get it in just a few days after joining roblox, actually.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/non-id-voice-chat-accessibility/1993037
Read through the topic. Oh yeah, you need a few days to get it. By a few, I mean a year. Not that much.

Also, I don’t think it has anything to do with the DevForum. Many non-developers have voice chat without an ID.

15 Likes

The only way to get VC without Id is to make a new account and your location is united states and if you change your location some countries are blocked from voice chat even if you verify your id you wont get it. just go to united states or use a vp

7 Likes

vp worksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

5 Likes

Cap it never worked for me it only works when you create a account that is made while the vpn is active when you disable the vpn it brokes out