How do you activate the equipping animation on :EquipTool()

In a game I’m working on, I clone the player’s character model and then make it equip a pickaxe tool. Everything works well except for the fact that the equipping animation does not play when the pickaxe is equipped. I tried waiting 1 second after the player’s character exists to see if it was a matter of the animations not loading correctly when I cloned the character model, but it’s still not playing the equipping animation (the arm is not extended with tool in hand). How do I make NPCs use the equipping animation?

Could you provide the code of the equipping animation?

Never mind, I just had to manually load the “R15Tool” animation (https://www.roblox.com/library/507768375/R15Tool) into the cloned humanoid object :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. I just wanted to see the code so I can look for the problem but glad you got it fixed

Edit: I didn’t read it properly, you meant the default equipping animation what Roblox’s uses. I guess you just did :LoadAnimation to fix this problem. I thought you meant a custom equipping animation. That’s my fault for not reading it properly, sorry.