How do you build low poly on roblox?

How do you build a low-poly style? If you know let reply to me(Or DM me).

1 Like

There are plenty of tutorials online. Here are 4 I found on youtube.

How to make low poly buildings: (10) HOW TO MAKE LOW-POLY BUILDINGS ! (2021) | Roblox + Blender Tutorial - YouTube

How to make low poly lighting: (10) How to make LOW POLY LIGHTING! || Roblox Studio - YouTube

How to make detailed low poly trees: (10) How To Make DETAILED LOW POLY TREES! || Roblox Studio - YouTube

How to make low poly models in blender: (10) ROBLOX Studio / Blender | How to make AMAZING LOW POLY MODELS easily! - YouTube

I hope these can help.

4 Likes

There are many different ways to build ‘low-poly’. There isn’t a set standard of low poly, it basically is just a basic understanding. Most low poly builds consist of flat colors (smooth plastic) with little to no realistic texture.

2 Likes

Low poly isn’t a style it just refers to using a low amount of polygons. What your referring to is the cartoony style, which can be done with either a 3D software and studio since this could be achieve with using smooth plastic and vibrant colors and use of lighting to make the colors pop.

Here is a thread that you could consider reading future notice try using the search function as there has been threads brought up about this already:

2 Likes