How do you detect dark dex?

That place is private now…

1 Like

Sadly, that’s a bit untrue, a person can simply use the shotgun and pack a ton of bullets into a table and send that to kill-all there. There’s still massive cheating, prison life only put some sort of rate-limit which does handle any natural rapid-damage abuse with guns.

Those 99% of script kiddies are the same ones that go into public forums or buy cheats, they find cheats that the advanced guys shared/posted and the script kiddies all start using that cheat. The script kiddies are the ones looking at famous exploiter YTers and copy-pasting their new FE cheats. If there’s a cheat, the script kiddies will follow suit soon.

1 Like

As Roblox has patched the anti inject script I’ve made it private.

So…you have an anti-inject that works but it’s in a private game? I’d sure like it if can.

The game is private because it no longer works, is what they’re saying.

Now, I know some games out there that still reliably can detect Dex and Infinite Yield and such. I’m just…not sure how! but whatever it is, would be nice to know. It’s obviously bypassable but regardless good

You shouldn’t attempt anti dex unless there’s a way you can without having to use hacky methods to access coregui.

Only way I know is hacky with memory.

That isn’t hacky that’s a feature Roblox themselves support.

But, using memory to check for Dex is a hacky method because it’s not conventional and it’s unpromising. Do you say that you can detect injections or dex in a reliable way?

1 Like

I was thinking of hacky in a way of using Lua glitches to access coregui that weren’t found by Roblox.

Lua glitches? What could those possibly be.

That’s just what I would call it, but its like using methods Roblox doesn’t support, and will patch if found.

There are a few xpcall detections you can perform:

• __index, __newindex, __namecall changed
  • __index(), __newindex(), __namecall() says got nil

Dex does not trip any of these though. Some remote spies might.

It’s impossible to detect the GUI itself in any way, so just stop trying. It doesn’t work. You can only detect behavior caused by Dex’s presence. So focus on the side effects rather than the main course.

1 Like

I mean if you found a way you could probably patch Dex Explorer / Synapse X because it creates a new dialog in the game called “Dialog”, which apparently was caught by the (now patched) game/coregui access method.

Any exploit worth the price doesn’t use dex that adds to coregui, it adds to a special clone of coregui that can’t be detected by DescendentAdded/ItemChanged attacks

Synapse X Dex Explorer is actually located inside coregui, no special clone. It just doesn’t show itself when you’re using it. If you wanna see for yourself and you have Synapse X, run it and then run a beta version of dex and it will show up.

There is no “Synapse X Dex Explorer”. Synapse has no official distribution of scripts and therefore any dex someone may be using is a script they downloaded from somewhere else.

syn.protect_gui does not have anything to do with CoreGui. If someone is using a Dex that parents to game.CoreGui instead, then they are a very sad and unskilled exploiter.

The xpcall detection methods catch most exploits on inject, unfortunately not including Synapse as far as I’m aware. But they do it by hooking debug.info in such a bad way that its behavior changes, so that’s detectable. (debug.info(0, 'ff') will not throw an error on Synapse)

Please don’t condone exploiting on the DevForum.

3 Likes

Newer versions of Dex Explorer locate themselves in coregui still, but they use syn.protect_gui which I’m unfamiliar with what it actually does.