How do you export Roblox animations into blender

Ive been using Den_S’s plugin that helps you take a roblox rig and puts it into blender and takes blender animations and puts then into roblox.

I’ve already used his plugin to make a rig, but I’m trying to find a way to take a roblox animation and put it into blender so i can render the already existing animation in blender

I use moon animator so i can export it in studio, but i cant export it out of studio as an FBX. Copying the keyframes in studio and pasting them into blender might work, but i get an error saying “no animation data in buffer to paste”

If theres any way i could just copy the animation data in roblox to paste into blender that might help too.

11 Likes

Does someone have the answer to this and this would be really helpfull. Bumping this incase someone has answer.

4 Likes

I would also like to know if this is possible, or if I’ll need to recreate it in blender manually.

2 Likes

I also need this, sorry for Bumping

1 Like

If you are in the same situation I’m in where you didn’t save a blender animation file that you would try to use later. I have something that might help!

Open blender and navigate to File-Recover-Autosave, there you can see the latest blender files you close out of. In my case, this didn’t help and I’m still also looking for an answer on how to import Roblox animations into blender.