How do you get your rating higher again?

Now I want to know if you would dislike or not: (BE HONEST)

• I would dislike
  • I would like

0 voters

Also, how do you rate the game?

0 voters

The game is simple and nice. Many players dislike games due to they are either:

Thrown off by the quality or style
Music choices, and thumbnails

Quality of work shows, and if you only put half as much effort as you can in a game (like i have once or twice, learned my mistakes) Youā€™re bound to get dislikes.
If i was totally honesty I wouldnā€™t leave a like or dislike. Roblox players are critical, and sometimes them finding a game breaking bug like the ui glitching out and forcing mobile players can rejoin may cause them to leave. or if they see that itā€™s just a plain old tycoon theyā€™ll leave

Example:
https://www.roblox.com/games/4747034066/Random-New-Things-Growing-Simulator-2

Game me and a friend made, it was rushed and the guiā€™s on mobile didnā€™t work at all, which gave it a low score of a 57%. Donā€™t let scores discourage you, many people have very varying tastes and will dislike if they are left unsatisfied, just move on and give it another go the next time around.

1 Like

Some people just like or dislike it just because, for the most part its because the game isnā€™t fun, other reasons could be because of design and quality. For the most part its depending on how the game works. My game Walter [šš„š“š€] - Roblox or Walter Simulator I like to call it is literally just a PNG of Nelson the dog with a leaderboard of how much time you spent in the game even though its literally just that I have more positive reviews than negative ones.

Upon joining the game, you could see the outer part of the map and I implore you to remove it as soon as possible. The music you used here was pretty good, but maybe you can add some nature into this such as

• flowers
  • rocks
  • trees
  • grass
  • buildings
    I would also ask that maybe you should provide some kind of sprint feature, because the map is pretty huge. Iā€™m pretty you know this but the tunnel leads to one of the sides, so maybe yo should make the tunnel solid for now, until you add something further. I would also like to point out that there was no cash requirement, so I didnā€™t know on how much money I needed to purchase a part of the factory.

Thanks to @DevNetCheese!

Okay, Iā€™ll try and do that (might use the Cutscenify plugin)

Already have that, press Q or Shift.

I donā€™t get what you mean, but one of the tunnels are used for delivery men (outdated, gonna replace it with pathfinding)

yeah alright but how would I fix this like ratio

https://www.roblox.com/games/942973344/Dreams-of-Greatness-Reborn
1813-7437, 24%

no, itā€™s not dislike botted, thatā€™s just how it is

only a select type of players actually want to play this type of game, everyone else just joins and dislikes immediately when they leave, so ā€œfixingā€ it seems impossible

Once that happens basically your game just failed. If ā€œfixingā€ it is impossible, then yeah, your game failed.

Most people gave good advice but I just chose this reply

as the solution since it kinda helped me the most.

Iā€™m hoping to fix that weird bug where you canā€™t see the button names.

1 Like