How do you keep the negate modifier from Blender into Roblox Studio

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)

I am trying to figure out how to keep the negate on my model from Blender into Roblox studio.

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)

This is what its meant to look like:

But the negate modifier does not stay:
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 9.41.12 am

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    I have not looked at any videos yet but I have asked a few people for help and I cant find anything on the Roblox DevForum.
    You may then include any further details.

Did you apply the modifiers before putting it into Roblox Studio?

Yes I did apply the modifiers before putting it onto Roblox Studio

2 Likes

Actually I might have to reapply them because things have been glitchy.

Hope that fixes it, if not, make sure the double sided option in Roblox Studio is enabled and that render fidelity is set to precise. This usually fixes any issues I have with my meshes. image

Turns out the negating does work I just need to hide the objects in Roblox Studio (which I dont know how to do because apparently the transparency does not work on meshes) and figure out why the texture wont load for a few parts. Also the texture did not load properly on one of the faces. I think I know why the colour texture didn’t load on puddle because a fbx does not load in colour textures but only image textures.

All I need to do is figure out how to negate a mesh and figure out why these annoying textures wont work.

Turns out the negate modifier does work it’s just that different textures on different faces did not apply. For some reason only the same texture applied to every face.

1 Like