how do you make a GUI button that makes all players hats without the players Noticing is there a way to do it?
TextButton and Transparency. Not sure what you meant by “makes all players hats without the players noticing” though, that part’s unclear. Are you trying to hide a hat for a player while others can still be able to see it? LocalTransparencyModifier might help.
yes i was trying to say that sorry for my bad english
I think I understand what you mean, correct me if I am wrong, but this article should help you.
I’m not trying to make all the objects transparent i wanted the other players hats transparent
I am guessing you want to make all hats on other players invisible on a client?
Loop through a table of players and set the transparency to 1. This needs to happen in a local script ofc
local Players = game:GetService("Players") local Button = script.Parent.ScreenGui.TextButton--adjust to your button Button.MouseButton1Up:Connect(function() for i,player in ipairs(Players:GetPlayers())do local char = player:FindFirstChild("Character") if char then local Hat = char:FindFirstChild("Hat")--put the name of the hat here if Hat then Hat.Transparency = 1 end end end end)
If you want hats to be transparent on the client side for just the person who clicks the button, then you need to -
- Create a TextButton, connect the MouseButton1Down event to a function
- In this function, have a for loop run through every single player using :GetChildren(), include another for loop inside this that runs through every child instance of the players character, checks if it is a accessory using :IsA()
- If it is a accessory, then change it’s Transparency to 1
If you want to change every players hat to be transparent, for everyone to see when someone clicks a gui button, you need to -
- Do step 1 above
- In this function, fire an event to the server using :FireServer()
- In a server side script, recieve this event and follow steps 2 and 3 above