How Do You Make Flipbook Particles From Scratch

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I want to be able to make good looking flipbook particles from scratch using external software out of Roblox studio

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

I want to be able to make sprite sheets as detailed as these and don’t know how to achieve this. I would also like to avoid adobe after effects if I can as I don’t really want to learn another adobe application but if it is the only way I will do so.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I have tried researching on YouTube but all the videos are using the premade textures to make the main particle however I want to learn how they make the base particle in the first place. I have also looked at the flipbook announcement when it was in Beta and I haven’t found anything there either as there mostly basic flipbooks that you can make with tools when I want to learn how to make the images themselves (like the image above).

I am just going to use Adobe After Effects

There’s some programs like Embergen that you can use to create flipbook particles.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.