How do you make glowing effects like these?

Hey everyone, I was playing adopt me and I was wondering how do you make glowing effects like this? Is it just an image, particls or is it a mesh?

4 Likes

You would use a Neon block (the material is neon) in Roblox studio. So it is not a image, partials or a mesh and is just a material that is built into Roblox Studio. If you don’t know how to change the material tell me and I can help but it is very simple.

2 Likes

this is just how it comes out lol, looks way worse than what theirs looks like

1 Like

So first of all I would like to say you may want to make it bigger as there is a little and also it’s a different color. You can also change how bright it is in the transparency. I think this is the only way to do it but I might me wrong.

2 Likes

It looks like a neon Part, but I believe the Lighting effects have a lot to do with the way it displays in game.
Also make sure your Studio graphics settings are turned up since if your Studio settings are low they may not display the way things actually appear in game.

3 Likes

looks like a beam to me, just add texture to it and that yellowish colour

1 Like

im just here to ask, for me when i tried what the solution* said it doesnt work my studio settings are max and part is neon and ill show you what mine looks like

Neon Parts may not glow if you use a darker Color.
It’s tough to tell if the Part in your picture is 1 white neon Part (the edges) covered by a gray Part (the square in the middle).

I know I’m a calm 2 years late but I believe you can recreate this effect using 4 invisible parts with a gradient decal and set the decals color to 999,999,999 or a higher number for a glow effect.