How do you make pets for simulator game

I wondering how to to make pets for a simulator game and I am making a clicker simulator game and i don’t know how to make pets for a simulator game and I am new to devform.

7 Likes

Model the pets on blender; the program is free to download and use. Use the internet (or AI if you really want to go down that path) to your advantage if you ever get stuck on modeling the pet or coding.

7 Likes

Thanks and Is it easy to model the pets what shape should I use to make the pets

1 Like

Blender isn’t easy at first, but tutorials on YouTube help a lot when modeling the pets. I recommend using a cube as the base of the pet, for two reasons: It’s simple, and most tutorials on YouTube do the same. In the end, it’s really your choice on what you want to do.

3 Likes

Thanks you so much for that tips and is devform the best way to get noticed by roblox and other developers

3 Likes

Yes! You get pretty good feedback and recognition if you post your creations under #help-and-feedback #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback! Also, if you ever have an issue with modeling the pet, or programming the pet to work, always ask the Developer Forum (after attempting to fix the issue on your own)! We are always happy to help you fix your problems :wink: !

4 Likes

That is awesome and I am learning how to use devform and how does roblox notice me when I make a popular game

3 Likes

Open Blender, default file, save as obj or fbx.

5 Likes

Is that how you expect something from blender to Roblox studio and if it is that is amazing idea

2 Likes

you cant because preston will take it down

no actually use blender or something to make it there are a few free model ones you can use too

10 Likes

What will Preston take down and how do i expect something from blender to Roblox studio and I making a garden grower clicker game

3 Likes

The preston thing was a joke he is the person who owns pet simulator games (BIG Games!)

do what i said below that use blender or there are some free model ones as well

3 Likes

Oh ok great and I will use blender to the pets

I’d recommend not using a cube as your starting shape, it’s basic and way overused. Especially in the simulator genre, you’ll never make your game stick out with cube pets.

2 Likes

What should I use as the shape for the pets

1 Like

All of them!!! make some square!! make some a triangular prism!! Uses tetrahedrons, or dodecahedrons!!

Or even…

THE GREAT RHOMBICOSIDODECAHEDRON

I think nonanonacontanonactanonaliagon is better.

1 Like

yeah but I think that would go over the max poly count for roblox :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

#help-and-feedback:building-support

2 Likes

I don’t think it would!

1 Like