How do you share robux revenue on profile games?

My friend made a game on roblox and I made an entire map for him, he said he was gonna pay me 5k , but it is not a really good way to pay because of roblox tax, he would have to pay me through a t shirt or gamepass, so sf there a way to directly share the robux you make on a profile game? like recurring payouts on groups?

2 Likes

Nope. I don’t think so. I know it’s pretty disappointing

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.11.25 AM

It’s way to difficult and loses you robux, just copy the game into a group.

5 Likes

oh yes but we have a problem , our game has 1.4m visits so if we make a group game how are gonna transfer all the players? the game would not go on top of the old one on search results , gettnig that many visits will take ages

1 Like

maybe just add the game in your group and add game teleporter to group’s one i know it still wouldnt take all players to group game but i think its really good way to transfer the game.

1 Like

Aaaaaaannd there’s your problem. If most of your revenue is from gamepasses then you could remake the gamepasses in the group game and change the gamepass id in all the scripts so the money from the gamepasses go to the group. But if it’s the premium payouts then please refer to the meme I sent.

2 Likes

roblox really needs to fix this ngl

2 Likes