How do you sponsor an experience?

A game me and my friend have been making is nearing completion, and we’re getting ready to sponsor it so we can get it off the ground. Whenever I try to sponsor my game though, it just redirects me to some tab for items. The ad manager doesn’t really make sense and is too confusing and clunky to navigate, so how can I sponsor my game?

https://tinyurl.com/2cpa6rz2
Search before posting next time please :3

1 Like

you don’t need to be snarky to answer the question (especially duping me with a tinyurl and profiting off of my confusion), i was confused as the ads manager is devoid of any imagery or suggestion that i would be sponsoring a game instead of a product, and the old sponsor page made it look like I was still able to sponsor games

i’m probably not even going to advertise the game since you have to pay a 3k minimum to have your game overshadowed by bigger devs
back in january 2020 i put 50 robux on a game and got 20k visits, now i’m seeing developers who struggle to get over 10k after paying the 3k minimum

You need to use the new Ads Manager page. Don’t worry it’s pretty difficult at first but once you start using it you’ll get the hang of it.

There you’ll have to make an account and purchase Ad Credits with ROBUX or using a card. I’m pretty sure the minimum amount you can purchase is 10 Ad Credits for 2850. Then using your Ad Credits you can create a campaign to sponsor your game and decide a lot of things like: targeted age, targeted devices, targeted countries, how many days the ads should run, how you want to spread your ad credits across using a Lifetime or a Daily Budget.

You do need to have some ad credits before it lets you get into actually creating a campaign to sponsor your game, I think if you don’t have any then the button becomes greyed out and there’s not much you can do.

Well I was just saying, google search it. There are plenty of answers on this topic, or were you asking how we do it? How I read it it seemed you wanted to know how to do it.
Mb