How do you think this zombie looks?

Screenshot (44)

Thank you, feedback is appreciated!

14 Likes

I assume voxels was the exact style you were going for.

Looks great so far, although here are a few things that pulled my attention.

• The bones in the arms look a little off and unnatural in shape.

• I assume the hand is supposed to be positioned as if it’s placed flat on the ground? I would personally have it look more like a fist.

• In the left arm it looks like as if the upper arm is longer than the lower arm by a lot. Elbow position looks off to me.

• Zombie is missing tongue? Not sure if that’s intentional.

• Personally find the legs VERY small compared to the arms (I assume intentional).

• Would maybe also give the arms some elbows or split them in 2 segments.
    Long arms without elbows look unnatural to me, imo.

But that’s just how I feel about it.
Style-wise, I think you did a great job with the voxel/pixel art style.

I like how even the chunks of flesh are voxel-like and have some detail to them.

3 Likes

Thank you, the legs are meant to be, small since they use their arms to navigate. I’ll take a look at the other ones. I’ll update you how it looks afterwards.

1 Like

How should I separate the arms into 2 segments? For the right arm with bones sticking out where the elbow should be

My idea would be giving the arms elbows in the middle, perhaps give the legs knees as well.

Since you mentioned that they navigate with their arms (I assume they walk with their arms) you could have them walk like a monkey/gorilla?

Using their arms to walk and pulling up their legs to keep their feet mostly off the ground.
Their arms would bend their elbows when lifted up.

1 Like

The arms are made of 70+ parts each :frowning_face:

Add more gore. and blood. Other than that looks gr8

1 Like

Oh darn, I would’ve assumed you used unions or meshes?

You may want to convert it to meshes for performance (I know Roblox instances parts but it also makes models easier to rig, animate and work with in general).

1 Like

Minecraft warden style my guy.

1 Like

Its not meant to have that much gore. Its blocky and kind of cartoony. And they are mesh parts. I’ll make it meshes later on.

1 Like

Still gore would kinda make it pretty.

1 Like

It kinda looks like a zombie :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I really like the look. Love that you made it so it walks on it’s hand instead of the usual zombie walk.

I like the cute art style of the zombie model. Well done!