How do you trasnfer players' controls to other humanoid models

I am currently looking for the best way to give players control of this character model:

I have tried morphing the player using HumanoidDescription so replicate their character to look like the model. But it does not work completely because there were also extra components in this character model which is Attachments, ParticleEmitters, different headsize, SurfaceUI on the head (the purple eyes). and so the result is this:

I could convert individual things such as changing the headsize manually and add the ParticleEmitters manually but it would take so much longer and it would get messier when we add custom accessories (models that weld to the character instead of using Roblox’s catalog accessories) to it.

If anyone have any methods to just give players’ controls over to a different humanoid model then please reply. Thanks :slight_smile:

P/s: I forgot to mention that I am not trying to do a CustomCharacter for the game. This is for player skins and turning the player into a monster when they are picked for the round.

2 Likes

You could change player.Character to the new model.

How would that work though? That wouldn’t transfer input such as pressing W to go forward, or I am missing something?

Changing the player’s character property transfers controls to the new model.

1 Like

It works, I also have to set the CameraSubject on the client manually but that’s not a huge problem. But the animations doesn’t seem to run.
ảnh