How does MarketPlace Fee Work?

After you multiply the robux by 0.7, are the results used in Math.floor(), or is it Math.Floor(result + 0.5) (which is rounding)?

If you don’t understand the first statement, it is basically removing all decimals.
Ex: 1.43 —> 1
Ex: 52.9999 → 52

It looks like it might depend on the price. Small numbers, it rounds down. Larger numbers, it rounds up.

A 5 robuk item gives you 3 robux. This is less than 70%.
A 101 robuk item gives you 71 robux. This is slightly higher than 70%.

I have a developer product that has a really, really small value and I wish to change the price to 1 robuck, but I don’t really want to receive 0 per purchase :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Using a pass to simulate the fee for <5 robux, looks like putting it at 1 robuk might give you nothing. You’d have to make it 2 robux in order to earn 1 robuk.

I can’t concretely say without testing this on a developer product explicitly, but I think it’d likely be the same.

1 Like

I use math.round(x/0.7) this has been correct for every value I’ve put in so far. (I use it for an automated developer product creator I made)

1 Like

you won’t receive zero. im pretty sure it rounds up if its a decimal. example: dev product for 10 robux give 7 robux, but dev product for 11 robux giv 8 robux because 11/0.7 = 7.7 about equal to 8

1 Like

I think if you use String values and then add them, if it doesn’t work make a string and then do tonumber()

1 Like

Literally on this exact post it shows you can get 0.

2 Likes

It’s 0 for 1 robux because if it returned 1 that would be 100%, effectively avoiding the fee entirely. And 2 to 3 is below 70% because of how small it is. So ideally your prices should be set above 3 for best results. Not sure why anyone would want to go this low anyway.

1 Like

i said that i wasnt all sure, but i think the 11 robux for 8 robux thing is true.

also
im blind