How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

The game is a group game I think

1 Like

bro this is awesome and builded very realistic!

1 Like

Hey what did you use to make the models in this game? Was it roblox or was it another building app.

1 Like

What do you mean by “Models” exactly? if you can explain a little better for me to understand you

1 Like

Just the builds of the city, like the skyscrapers and roads and the billboards. Were those made using roblox or another model building app?

on that I used the application “Blender” very well by the way to do modeling things and much more the roads, I did them in a normal way in roblox studio and others

1 Like

Oh ok! I was just wondering because i was wanting to make a type of city game like that and i wanted to know what you used to make the models of the game!

Looks very good! It looks very realistic and smooth, looking forward how it’ll end like!

1 Like

Amazing dude, well done! :smile:

2 Likes

WOW~ This is just amazing! Everything is well designed and the placement of all the buildings and everything seems strategic and is on point!

Great job!

1 Like

This city looks very realistic and beautiful, it’s done really well and detailed and everything is his place and colourful, good work.

1 Like

Amazing. Just amazing.
You should be very proud of yourself. How long did this take you?

Thank you dude, btw just like 3 weeks alone

It looks great and it looks awesome, but is and if not will there be school?

There is no other words to describe this as, other than outstanding, incredible and amazing!

Huge fan of this build, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it. The only thing I could suggest is tweaking the lighting a bit more, as right now to me it feels like its lacking something.

1 Like

Amazing. I would make it more low poly, but this is what I call a city.

1 Like

This is AMAZING! I love to see cities that ACTUALLY look like cities, and not just blocks with decals slapped on them. Quick question though, how many buildings can you actually go inside, and are you going to turn some of the skyscrapers into actual offices or maybe apartments?

1 Like

Well, I’ll still think about it, but what it will have inside it has to have

Wow!! Very good!! Personally, I would make everything SciFi, but that’s just me :wink: Keep up the great work!