How does my DragonBall logo look?

The GFX

NOTE THIS IS MY SIXTH GFX EVER

If you intend on using it in your game, please inform me. :slight_smile: :fox_face: face:

How does the logo look? I just wanted to make something for fun, and I decided to mak a dragon ball logo. I want feedback on it, I’m really proud about it and I’m still working on it. (i made it pretty quickly) I need feedback from the community because they have good opinions. Thanks for reading, and hey Ry welcome to the forums! :fox_face:

7 Likes

I like it! But next time try making your own text, it will look much more original. Also, what are the black outlines near the characters?

What black outlines, can you point them out?

1 Like

You should probably consider making your own text, taking it from a copyrighted source can lead to you getting termed.

I can also notice that the text is a bit blurry.

The background also seems a little bland, try adding some spice to it like a fighting arena or some sort.

The character’s hair blends too much with the background, try adding some dropshadow onto the character to make it pop out more.

Emphasize the characters stance, if you want to give them a I’m ready to beat you vibe, then make them have their arms raised up in the arm, about to punch you.

Try to avoid copyrighted material as I said before.

The outline is also from where you dragged the text, noticable by the shape.

3 Likes

Screenshot_35

If you look closely, you see a black outline on some sort of text I think.

2 Likes

It’s how its done in the anime, just to go off that.And @3rdhoan123 what is drop shadow?

1 Like

@spooky_zach @3rdhoan123

1 Like

It looks fantastic. The only problem I can see is the outline of the hair looks weird:
44%20am

I also think you could find a better font/text or custom make your own as the one you have chosen right now doesn’t really match what you are going for in my opinion. I think that text would fit a more sc-fi logo(imo)
26%20am

gl on your future logos.:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that hair outline is how they do it in the show. And thanks! :slight_smile: :fox_face:

3 Likes

I like it! Much better :yellow_heart:

1 Like

It looks great! The only thing that could be changed is the lighting. I’m not quite sure what program you use to make the graphics, but there are many free lightrooms out there that can really make your renders look better.

1 Like

I use paint and paint.net, fyi. And thanks for the advice! :slight_smile: :fox_face:

2 Likes

You can improve the quality by rendering your character in Blender.

1 Like

Make your own title! It could lead to copyright issues and etc. Also make sure to select the whole text next time as the residue when moving it is still in the picture. The pink background most definitely not go with the pink hair, pick a complimentary or analogous colour so it doesn’t blend the hair into the background.

2 Likes