How does my first PBR showcase look?

What can I improve on this?

17 Likes

WHY IS THE SUN A RADIOACTIVE DONUT

Maybe slightly reduce the brightness/reflectance of the sun? Other than that, that looks really incredible!

3 Likes

it looks bootiful my man and i dont under stand how this is your first bc it epik

This is my first, but it’s incomplete lmao.

The city one is complete. :grin:

The design is pretty amazing. Architectural design looks phenomenal and I love the crane in the background. A few minor criticisms, the fire hydrant needs to be closer to the street. In fact I’d say you should move the bus stops closer to the street. Maybe take the trees and benches back toward the building to fill the empty space on the sidewalk. But that’s all I really have for suggestions. Everything looks great, amazing lighting and great composition. I’d like to see more screenshots of the area you have designed.

1 Like

Alrighty, here it is! Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

It would be cool if you had a place file we could walk around in.

2 Likes

This is amazing ,but you should probably change it to how does my showcase look as this isn’t your first one

1 Like

No no no, I can’t do that. It’s a showcase, and a good one in my opinion. God knows what you’ll do with that. Make it uncopylocked? Claim it as yours? It happened before, and I don’t want it happening again lol.

2 Likes

And yeah, I changed it. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

This seems as it was made in Unity or Unreal Engine, amazing job!

2 Likes

Looks really good! Not sure what you could improve.

Also,

Nice joke.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t make it uncopylocked.

I feel like actually running around inside of the game would give the best impression of how good the showcase actually is. Instead of seeing some static pictures.

Personally I don’t see the purpose of a showcase if it isn’t actually playable. It’s like placing a painting the wrong way around so no-one can see it.

However, this is just my opinion.

4 Likes

True, but this was just something for feedback, wasn’t intending to actually release it. Also I think theres an exploit that you can steal maps. Search up any popular game on the toolbox and it’ll most likely have the map stolen.

1 Like

Dim the sun down a bit, it’s really bright.

1 Like

realistically, the bench seems out of place and you have too many fire hydrants. I’m comparing this to how I remember NYC, so I don’t remember ever seeing benches facing the street or facing a building.

as a showcase, I think you have a good background and the buildings are nice, but the sidewalk space doesn’t have many decorations. it looks too empty

idk much about lighting, so I can’t say anything about that
and yea, exploiters can download maps just by playing the game, so it’s better to leave it locked

3 Likes