How does my game look from the outside?

Hello! Working on this game, would love if someone could read the description, look at the gamepass test, thumbnails, and give me a 0-10 rating with a comment or some advice about how the game looks without playing it!

Thanks,

• luke

also keep in mind this is one of my first times using a drawing tablet so…

3 Likes

The thumbnail looks good the satellite needs little more detail

3 Likes

ok i have like 3 things to say:

1- its literally my first time using a drawing tablet

2- the game is meant to be cartoony and use textures rather than part/mesh models from a 2d perspective.

(based off rimworld and factorio)

(example, not my colony) (not roblox either)

3- thanks for the feedback, what’s your rating 1-10?

2 Likes

Nice game keep it up and tell me if u need help

2 Likes

I like the unique style in the thumbnail and icon!
I would suggest that the game icon might be better without your name just because of the size of the text when reduced in size and because it adds too much complexity for an icon.

3 Likes

Add an outline to the text, its hard for players to see it without one.

2 Likes

the test is meant to be a certain style, it’s usually used without an outline, also looks better without one imo.

1 Like

I know, but in icons the name of the game being vivid makes it easier for players to remember it, and increases MAU on average. If the name pops out, the game pops out.

2 Likes

new thumbnail

1 Like

revisiting this game idea, i kind of want to give up:

1- the in-game looks like crap in my opinion, it doesn’t look anything like the thumbnail artstyle
2- i dont have the motivation to do some of these things
RobloxScreenShot20220809_135037670
i dont know what to do! i dont know how to make it look better!?!? can someone please help me

1 Like

I say that the outside of the game looks very appealing for someone like me to play, I don’t play many games on ROBLOX anymore. Very good job.