How does rogue lineage handles their hitboxes?

how does rogue lineage handles their hitboxes?

there isn’t any clearer answer that i can give other than you can only find out by using exploits, and it is not guaranteed that you will get the answer even if you do, the only other answer you’re going to get is from the game developers themselves, secondary source.

i personally suggest using instance parts as hitboxes, and using :GetTouchingParts(). probably the easiest and most accurate way to make a hitbox.

i do not support the use of exploits either

someone said touched event and get touching parts has lots of security issues because of how it acts in the client soo idk but i already did a hitbox with touched event and tried to teleport it to the player in the client and it worked soo people could exploit that but imma try with get touching parts and i already added a check to see if the hitbox is not welded to the player

sorry for the late response, but by examinating the hitboxes closely i can give a rough estimate on what they use, they either use magnitude or region3, this is due to the hitboxes hitting even if you’re not touching the weapon/hitbox object directly.

My guess is for each weapon the reach of it is specified and a region 3 on the client side which collects all parts within it whilst the server checks the magnitude to make sure the player is not using exploits

That theory seems plausible, due to exploiters actually having to strap on into a player’s back so they can actually hit them, im pretty sure that the devs have found a workaround to hitbox exploits, but sadly not to fly exploits.