How does this building look? It's supposed to mimic a Cartoon

This is a fun building I made in 7 minutes. I want to see what I could have added to it. All feedback is welcome!!
if you like this building message me and I’ll give you some models I made for FREE! Okay, thanks!

15 Likes

Feedback

For a seven minute build, it looks great! However, there is this thing sticking out and the orange is not central/symmetrical.

Edit

I am glad that I could be of assistance. One last thing, the left side is longer than the right side.

7 Likes

thanks I knew something was off…

4 Likes

Nice 7 minute creation, see what you can do in 30 minutes.

The first thing ill say is that there is a lot of open space. Tables could be added to this.

Part of the upper half of the roof is an ugly gray. Try experimenting with colors and different textures.

The citrus isn’t centered.

That’s all I’ll add. I would also recommend @Lv100DominusUltimus’s suggestions.

4 Likes

Hey thanks! I’ll be sure to fix that soon
but as for below… I am not sure what you are talking about if you are talking about the background that’s a tree in a different area.

Part of the roof is ugly gray.

3 Likes

I meant this part

Sorry for not clarifying.

5 Likes

Maybe your lighting is a little too low… That’s institutional white.

4 Likes

Yes, I agree with DJCreeper_167. The Institutional White has a significant clash in colouring in contrast to the bright orange. I suggest either using harmonious colours so it blends in or a complementary colour if you want it is stick out.

5 Likes

Nice! But maybe you can spend more time on it, instead of just 7 minutes.

And can I have some models? Not going to use it directly, just for reference.

4 Likes

It looks quite good for a 7 minute build, but fairly plain when. Taking a look at some real life juice bar/juice stands for some inspiration you could try getting some ideas from other images:

Regarding the build, there is a lot of empty space that should be filled to clear the open spaces try adding some tables, chairs, potted plants, trash cans, ect. Maybe you could try adding some textures and experimenting with some colors.

I recommend taking more time and effort on everything. Instead of making a 7 minute build, try spending more time on your creation like 20, 30 minutes for details.

4 Likes

I have some models in my inventory that you can take for free

3 Likes

I love the style of it! I’d suggest improvising on your build, for example, have some tables around the bar, or even try and make the lemon sign more realistic. Although, outstanding work.

3 Likes