How does this room look so far?

How does this control room look so far?

21 Likes

Looks good. Very well done! Maybe try add some more small details like light fixtures or something.

2 Likes

What do you mean by that? :thinking:

1 Like

If you don’t know what a light fixture is then I suggest adding more detail to the floor.

1 Like

Well, a light fixture wouldn’t make much sense, since the light is part of the roof.

1 Like

It is also a good practice to have lights of different type/color in some parts of the room.

1 Like

You need to play with lighting.
And I’d add some decorations, as the room is empty.

1 Like

You’ve got to keep in mind with the decoration, that it’s a “top secret underground facility”

1 Like

I own SCP community. Genre doesn’t matter on if it’s empty or not.

1 Like

This does not really look like a top-secret facility to me because it feels like it is missing quite a lot of things.
The pipes are the same color which gives the vibes of copy and pasting.
I see the two machines beside the hallway are copy and pasted and they are identical
the area beside the control panel looks like there is too much space, there could be more machine and there could also be a chair behind it. Along the walls could be glass showing stuff like lava or core. You shouldn’t dupplicate anything as it would look bad.
There could be particles at the light to make it look like dust.

So its mainly about too much space and the same items.
Hope this helped.

1 Like

Doesn’t really help, you are just saying to fill it with a bunch of random things. :thinking:

Well what i am trying to say is that you have duppilcated stuff and there is too much space.

And if you have lights with particles, you should get a new light.

An example of that is like this
https://www.roblox.com/games/3148807617/Future-Gadget-Lab-Showcase

Of course I have, when the same thing is needed on both sides. Duplicate doesn’t equal bad.

I would give this room a 8/10. I like the idea of it and how creative it looks

It looks very good. I Will visit the game when it’s done!

1 Like

Looks okay… Although I believe that giving criticism is the only way to improve on your builds. I recommend changing the colour scheme within the build, add more detail on the gate at the back, assuming it is an airlock door, add some small windows to it at the top. Change the colour of the pipes and add more detail to the floor.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Expand the range in the pointlights or make them slightly brighter. The random shadows aren’t too pretty other than that your building is great!

Looks great!

• Although some areas look a little empty so you could place some crates or something like that to fill the space.

Other than that it’s pretty good. Good luck with your room. :+1:

1 Like