How does this statue look?

How does this look? I’m building a port and this is part of the lobby with a statue of me and my main devs.

15 Likes

The statue looks great, I think you should focus on the other parts in the lobby as it looks bland.

2 Likes

I think it looks great! I think though that if you widened out the base the spotlights would have a greater appeal since at the moment they look almost cramped on the base, and as @CanadianCrepe said i agree that you should focus on the rest of the lobby now.

Overall, great job! : D

Statue looks great but the lobby looks empty!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I think I’m gonna put some crates, maybe a couple banners with the group logo on it, etc. I don’t want it TOO decorated, because then it starts to look messy. In any case, I agree with all 3 of you and will add some more stuff as well! Anyone have any specific suggestions?

2 Likes

I’m assuming you’re going for a sci-fi look? If that’s the case maybe add some kind of pathway outlined with neon lights? I think it’ll look great with the aesthetic of the room and will keep it from looking ‘messy’

1 Like

That’s a great Idea! I’ll go ahead and start working on that and post an image when I’m done!

1 Like

It looks really nice! But i have a few suggestions:

• Make the statue’s color lighter
  • I’d remove the spotlight on the bottom then add a spotlight on top of it then add a beam so it makes the statue highlighted
  • I personally don’t like the generic plant mesh. Try making a new mesh or something that blends well with the lobby.
1 Like

Thank’s for the feedback! I’ll check that out as well!

1 Like

Cool!!! I Like the Statue. :heart_decoration:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this. have a nice day! :happy3:

2 Likes

Tbh this statue is very cool! But in my opinion you have to focus making the room now😅 as it’s really blank but for the statue, really cool!

I would change the material if I were you. If you’re gonna go with texture, you could make it a different shade of grey. Nice though!

I love it, Reminds me of Cloud City from Star Wars!!!

I think the statue is alright, but in my opinion the stance should be more different and not something already done. Also I think that perhaps some gold and blue colours would fit with this statue, but the materials have to change. Otherwise it’s good enough for I think you’re going after.

It looks good, I just would suggest changing the material/texture on the model. In my opinion it resembles dirt or a different texture than what statues are usually made out of. I’d use a metallic or rock texture. If you could give me a closer look at the statue I’d be able to see it more. :+1: