How good is my tree?

I made this tree a while back but I never got to really look at it and showcase it. So how does it look, what could I add to make it better?

7 Likes

That is a very tall tree. Also you might need to put more leaves.

1 Like

Probably give the branches a little bit more angle but other than that it looks ok :grinning:.

1 Like

It’s a bit tall and the branches should stick out more, make sure to add leaves on the branches!

1 Like

It looks good, Nice colors were used but its a pretty tall tree. I’d suggest adding more types of branches and make some tree roots at the bottom and try and make the bark or tree more round. Very nice.

1 Like

It’s really okay, but maybe add more leaves

1 Like

I like it! I also have a suggestion. If you want to make more realistic and detailed trees, it’s best to use blender! One of the tutorial videos I used was privated. :sad: I’m sure you can find some more online, though!

1 Like

It looks, pretty simple, in my opinion, though I still appreciate the way you made this in studio, I actually agree with @SkylineHyper’s opinion about adding some more branches and leaves because it looks dull, and the tree’s appearance would be ruined, as it will look like that green blocks are attached to brown sticks.

I would also suggest if you could make the tree’s branches and wood to have a more lighter brown color, that would be appreciated.
Honestly, I find your work to be very simple and classic, and this kind of tree, is perfect to be applied in a park, or relaxing establishment games, like cafes.

1 Like