How I can find referances for building

Hello, I want to make a build but, always I can’t find any reference or else, I look at google,3D Modells, etc. But I can’t find anything, how I can find references easily? Thanks for the help.

You could use pinterest that’s what I have used sometimes

There is no have wrong in reference…

It depends on what you’re trying to build exactly, and finding the perfect reference that meets all your needs isn’t always quick and easy. You might need to put some time and effort into finding good references, or even improvise on your build if you can. Nevertheless, assuming you are trying to build something realistic, here’s some sources that I use to find references:

• Google Earth - Offers detailed views of buildings and cities
  • Architecture-related subreddits in Reddit - Various pictures of buildings posted by people
  • Unsplash - Has thousands of high-quality photos from people
  • 3D Viewer app in Windows - Has templates of various buildings which you can find in 3D Library > Buildings & Structures
2 Likes

Do you mean a reference to the item you are trying to build, or how to build on Roblox?
Use developer.roblox.com for information about Roblox components and how to use them.
For pictures of items you want to build, as @Drulbut and @Denny9876 have said, try other sources, or try using different search terms, like instead of ‘car’ you could try ‘vehicle’.

1 Like

Everything is a reference when you have an idea! Not to be rude but it sounds like you want a certain image done for you instead of having some thoughts put on to it.