How I can improve player retention and monetisation?

I want to improve the average play time in my game, Gaming PC Simulator. The main gameplay is based around building PCs and using them to generate money, providing a positive feedback loop. I’m going to be adding another gameplay looping using NPC contracts, where the player can sell PCs of particular specs to make money, which will make the game less of an afk simulator.

How can I improve the engagement in the game, and by extension, improve revenue?

After playing it, I would really recommend you focus your energy on an absolutely seamless tutorial that is as brief as possible. It is currently fairly self-guided, and you can softlock yourself by accidentally buying a part twice (which was easy as it didn’t have any feedback when bought). It should be absolutely impossible for them to mess up and shouldn’t rely on intelligence. Have them learn through doing. You can stress test this by playing through the tutorial poorly, watching new players and seeing where they get stuck, or getting a friend/relative who doesn’t play Roblox and see if they can make it through it without you saying anything. Players hate tutorials but if your game needs one (I think it does), you should do whatever you can to make the medicine effective, palatable, and go down quick.