How i can replace Characters body parts into MeshParts

So i want make system that replaces your Body parts into specific Meshparts if your character are blocky.
screenshot

I cannot find any way to do so,every way i found leads to StarterCharacter but that not what i need.

I tried to use

humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15()

but that doesnt work aswell

Is there any way to set own meshparts into specific character?
screenshot2

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Player)
	Player.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(Character)
		local chracterBlocky = script:WaitForChild("Blocky"):WaitForChild("Parts"):WaitForChild("UpperTorso")
		local plrChar = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
		local humanoid = plrChar:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
		humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.UpperTorso,chracterBlocky.UpperTorso)
		print(chracterBlocky.UpperTorso)

end)
end)

i need to make it so if user with blocky character) joins expirience their blocky character) becomes deformable version of it (mesh character)

1 Like

Check their limb asset id properties in the HumanoidDescription they contain, and if they all match the blocky type, replace their character with a skinned mesh one.

1 Like

how can i do it with r15?All id is not the same im suffering with similar problem as this user here

1 Like

Custom Character in help

or:

that not what i needed.As i see i need to make own character loading system…But anyways thanks for help.

why you need a custom one anyway. Delay roblox character one, and you will be able to control the character spawn yourself.

You could create a StarterCharacter (model of your rig), and and place it in StarterPlayer.

i cant use starter chracter becouse it wont supposed to aplly for all players

yeah i will use it.Becouse i dont find other ways

so i just check if user have specific mesh i change its chracter and replicate users accesory\humanoid

the final result:

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Player)
	Player.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(Character)
		local chracterBlocky = script:WaitForChild("BlockyChracter")
		local plrChar = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
		local humanoid = plrChar:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
		local humanoidroot = plrChar:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
		local bodypart,id = "LeftUpperArm","https://assetdelivery.roblox.com/v1/asset/?id=7430071044"
		task.wait()
		--blocky
		if plrChar[bodypart].MeshId == id then

local newchar = chracterBlocky:Clone()
			newchar.Name = Player.DisplayName
			Player.Character = newchar
			local root = newchar.HumanoidRootPart

root.CFrame = humanoidroot.CFrame
			newchar.Parent = workspace

end

end)
end)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.