How is my first GFX Game Icon?

Well I’ve been scripting and modelling for a while but haven’t really done gfx, if it is somehow decent then I can see myself as a complete solo game developer. If you have any opinions and tips I would greatly appreciate it!

8 Likes

One small detail that I don’t like is that the gun is going through the shoulder (on the left arm) but besides its a really cool gfx?

1 Like

Yeah I have a minor problem with positioning, I’ve always had it but I don’t know anyway to positioning it with it being perfectly held by the character. Otherwise Thank you!

You could either shrink down the gun or just cut out the portion of the gun that glitches through his arm in a photo-editing software, other than that it’s pretty good for a first artwork.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be implementing that into my thumbnails!

It looks good, the only weird thing is the gun but other than that i wouldn’t change anything.

1 Like

For being your first GFX, it looks really good!, something that i would change would be the size of the logo it looks very small and it would be difficult to see it in the Roblox page.

1 Like

I fixed it a while ago and thanks!

1 Like

The character is holding the gun by the barrel instead of the actual hand guard.

1 Like

As stated earlier in the thread, I have problem positioning the weapons, but thanks for your opinion. It is already fixed.

1 Like