How is my new simulator map?

So, i’m making a new map for my simulator game. And i want some recommendations for the new map!

Pictures:

2 Likes

It’s kind of empty. I like the actual build but the building doesn’t look like it has a roof. I think you did a pretty good job with the trees. Maybe try to add some things, maybe make it a town?

1 Like

The map could use a little more details like maybe more trees or grass, the building looks quite simple but I understand how go either way, but overall I give it a 6.8/10

(no shame and no harm intended to ruin your day.)

Keep it up!

1 Like

I like it but it looks kind of… choppy?

You could maybe make the sidewalk a bit more detailed, like adding TINY sidewalk railing to the side of them in a greyish color.
On topic of the sidewalk, if that’s not quite your style, try lowering the pathway a bit, it looks more like some chopped logs right now than it does a pathway, no offense.

1 Like

the map not done well and also UI

1 Like

The map looks small and rushed, you should watch videos on how to make dirt paths, it will make it look a lot better. Also the building is very bland and could use a roof and some better scaling on the windows and doors.

1 Like

Google pictures of the type of shop you want added into the map. Also, use smaller increments.

1 Like

Make good sky box. Dont use so much plastic.

1 Like