How is my second Thumbnail GFX?

How is my second GFX? I’m pretty new any tips would be pretty useful :smiley:

Thanks for reading!

9 Likes

I’m not a GFX artist but this looks great! I don’t see anything wrong with it to be honest except these.

First of all I don’t know about the sidewalk (or whatever you want to call it) being chopped off out of nowhere. For example: a sidewalk walks you to somewhere or something, not in the middle of nowhere. It’s fine though not a big deal, but what’s that orange/yellow-ish thingy? Is that fire or something?

2 Likes

Pretty sure the orange effect there is the Gun fire

2 Likes

Also, what did you mean by the “sidewalk being chopped off”? I think it’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

7/10, pretty decent. Would recommend you to (if you haven’t,) use cycles in blender, and to use an r6 rig instead of using an R15 one.
P.S:- pretty sure you made this in Roblox Studio, would recommend blender if you have Roblox Studio.

1 Like

I don’t know how to explain, lol. But it’s no big deal actually, I made it sound like it was.

2 Likes

It’s great! It would look better if the zombie in front of the cave had a darker lightning.

1 Like

Looks really good, if i was use i would work a little more on shadows.

Keep Going! - Pizza

1 Like

The sidewalk is a path for the zombies to walk on the game is i asume inspired by Tower defence simulator Or Tower battles.

1 Like

I didn’t ask why a sidewalk was there, I was just wondering where it leads to, you know since the sidewalk leads to nothing and I thought it didn’t make sense. It’s fine though it’s not that big of a deal.

1 Like

IT’s good! This would make me want to play the game.

1 Like

I made this using blender, Looks pretty bad so I would also think that what I made was in Roblox studio, Lol

Don’t ask where it leads to :>

This is very good for an second GFX. But I’ll advise you to add something if your going to add it your game, Add “Cycles” and render it in cpu because

My gpu is technically better then my cpu but my cpu renders faster.

Tip: watermark it, before showing it on the devforum if tis going to be used on an “expirence”

1 Like

Ah ok, you could however make it look less like Roblox Studio by just using an R6 Rig like the PaintRig or UltimateRig. And ofcourse, use cycles.

1 Like

I had just made my third GFX using cycles

1 Like

Looks nice!!
Only thing is that the lighting can be more realistic, adding a better feel and touch to the GFX.

Great job!

1 Like