How is my Terrain Showcase?

I was just doing this to practice something. I know it isn’t much but I would like feedback and opinions please. Pictures will be below, thanks.

5 Likes

you worked hard on this great keep it up and it is water in between

2 Likes

This looks great, I love the watercolor and the transparency of it! My only feedback is to add some trees and vegetation to spice it up.

2 Likes

ngl its not amazing, the lack of terrain and water clipping is good but on such a small level eh, the colouring is good but for a showcase you have to show off something that makes players say “wow”

3 Likes

try adding more varied spots, such as dirt and ground around the river mixed in with rock, and some ground patches in the grass to break up repetition.

3 Likes

Hey,

I love this so far
The water and the grass are great looking. The only thing I would have to add is to maybe add a little bit of terrain incline and trees!

2 Likes

It’s look decent and all, but I suggest you experiment with a bit of lighting and effects. You can also change colours if you feel like.

It’s a nice foundation, but definitely can be improved :+1:

1 Like

This looks super cool. I really like how the grass is super light but the water is dark. It makes a good “mix”. Keep up the good terrain designing.

1 Like

The only reason I used rock was because I saw a video back a few years ago that showed if you used rock instead of dirt or sand the water and the land won’t clip.

1 Like