How is RoStrap rippling done?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I would like to achieve UI Ink/Ripple effects that are compatible with UICorner.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I have read the RoStrap code multiple times and I can’t figure out how it clips the ripples on a rounded button.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve tried to make a ripple effect where it just expands on the X axis and centers itself but I’d like a uniform design without different effects on different cornered buttons.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Sorry for the late reply! Have you managed a way to fix your issue? What is a RoStrap ripple?

Thanks for the reply! RoStrap is a module. I figured out it clips the ripples by making frames around the edges, containing the ripples

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.