How is the game supposed to pay off?

I’ve completed game and after not seeing it on the discovery page, I moved it to group, then spent 2,000 Robux on test advertisment. However, only got cruel 50 visits. Now thinking about reaching out to a lesser-known YouTuber and paying them with either Robux or real money instead of using sponsored ads, so what is 2023 best method to advertise the game? Need your personal feedback on what to do for the further?

7 Likes

I would recommend to do youtube shorts and tiktok videos about the game.

Even with 0 subscribers, you can reach from 500 to 2k views easily if you do a short video in the correct way. (I did it and got the views and players easily with 2 videos, it wasn’t a lot, but for 2 videos of 30 seconds, it was perfect to start)

Also, never do Roblox ADs now, only if you have a lot, but really a lot of robux, because after the ADs update, they’re completly useless

3 Likes

It’s quite surprising that people use Roblox ads… as someone who has played Roblox for 6 years now I have never looked to Roblox ads for games. I always just hit discover and scrolled through there or I look at recommended or I look on YouTube (if I’m desperate)

3 Likes

I did triple of the time, zero views, nice hint, but doesnt work

2 Likes

Maybe you didn’t put the correct tags?
For me it always worked

can u dm me all of these info i need to do? would be greateful.

1 Like

It does work you just need to stay consistent and use relevant tags and dont be afraid to use the same name for shorts

1 Like