How long does pending robux take?

probably 2 weeks plus thats just my guess

2 Likes

Just got it, Takes 5 days.
Maybe its all diffrent for other users haha.

1 Like

Maybe it also has to do with user’s past behavior? My account got banned a few times when my friend said bad stuff in the chat after that it takes a week just to get like 500 robux

1 Like

Who would even use that? 6 year old children who don’t want to read anythin?

Have you got them once, or u actually sold anything? Plus theres nothing sale of goods, i would actually be triggered too that someone got out of nowhere 20k (unless trading)

3 Likes

Hey, just curious.

Did you receive your :robux_gold: funds?

2 Likes

Got mine in 3 days.

I spended 3 days in PLS Donate and the robux I got were the first 7 I got in my group getting journey from those 3 days spended there.

1 Like

yeah it’s annoying how long it takes to verify/pend your robux

1 Like

for me it took abt 1 week…

so like 7 days

I miss when it used to take 3 days

9 Likes

I check how long it takes by monitoring in the individual sales in transactions. What i do is find a sale and see how much it is worth, then come back each day and once it is no longer pending i check the date and compare. For me it is usually 5 days but occasionally up to 10. It does depend on larger amounts sometimes.

maybe a little late to reply on this but its now the third week of me waiting for kind of a little ammount of robux soo it can be way more than just 2 weeks. my opinion is that the waiting time mostly depends on the way you got the robux, cause i didnt get this by sale of goods which is the most usual source (around 5-7 days of waiting when its sale of goods)