How long does pending robux take?

Hey, I’ve been waiting for pending robux for 5 days now and I really need it for emergency within 2 days. The amount is 1202 and it was from one gamepass I made. Is there a way to speed it up? I heard the reason that pending robux exist is to prevent people stealing robux. I am friends with the user who bought my gamepass. Is there anything he could do (like send an email to roblox saying he bought the gamepass) to speed things up? Thanks for your reply!

46 Likes

No way to speed it up.
It can take up to 2 weeks, IIRC, so tough luck there ;/
What exactly is the β€œemergency” that requires 1k robux?

8 Likes

ye there’s no way to speed it up unfortunately. I’d say the emergency is some limited time gamepass in a game.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, usually you would have to wait a week or two, I usually receive my pending Robux within a week, but since I’m always receiving some I haven’t actually been able to see how long it takes. But before, it took at least a week for me.

3 Likes

Usually takes a week for me.

It is not quite like that. AFAIK, it exists so if a player gained the robux maliciously they can’t just cash it out. It allows time for the moderation, with the appropriate reporting, to moderate them in time.

6 Likes

I believe it takes longer depending the amount that is pending. There is no way to speed it up.

5 Likes

It can take from 5 days to 21 days.
Also, move this to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support

9 Likes

In my experience, pending robux usually takes a week.

However, depending on the amount of robux pending, it may take longer.

For example, I bought the violet valk using the 40% back method. the 20k pending took almost a month. So it really just depends on the item.

7 Likes

do u think i can get the 1.2k robux within 7 days from the time of purchase?

4 Likes

you might possibly, but you may not.

4 Likes

If the 1.2k pending is from many small items, perhaps. Otherwise, it may it take a little over a week. (Take this with a grain of salt, as nobody truly knows how to determine wait time of pending robux)

3 Likes

it’s from a single gamepass…
(character max)

2 Likes

My 20k that i got from 3/5/2023 is pending too, i have waited for 16 days as of the moment but i believe that it will take like 21 days exact till i get it. if it exeeds, what kind of category do I call for Roblox Support? Billing And Payments?

5 Likes

idkβ€¦β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

2 Likes

I really wonder if u could actually contact support so they can fix the issue if it exeeds for 21+ days

3 Likes

yeah igβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

2 Likes

I think roblox has to add an option like β€œquick pay” so that the player, at his own risk would make the transaction fast without pending, or, with pending but it would take a few hours to few days. In my opinion, this would make everything easier especially when we are talking about, in example, when the entrepreneur is paying the developer in robux.

12 Likes

i agree, the only thing would be hackers being able to turn on the setting for you and steal your robux, but again roblox can make the setting take lets say a week to take effect

4 Likes

How long did it eventually take?

3 Likes

10k robux pending how long? Haha

3 Likes