How make Rocks Effect?

Hello everyone, how can I make approximately such effects of stones or something? here are some examples:

the effect of stones when using the skill

and there is also the fact that stones appear when you do Air combo for example

I tried to find and use scripts similar to them and change + study, but nothing happened

Give advice or an example for at least some kind of creation of such an effect

2 Likes

Big think here:

Spurt rocks from the beginning and end explosions using physics (mostly velocity)

This thread should help with the raycasting and trajectory of that

Generate randomized stones around you and along a path as the effect progresses using relative space

You could use math.random for the size and initial position offset and rotation of the rocks and use a ref (circle on a rectangle on a circle) placing the stones about the outline of it

If you want me to elaborate or simplify lemme know

1 Like

thanks, but could you clarify and simplify? I tried to learn raycast, and also, to create stones, you need a modular script? I just need something related to spawning stones :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welllll I mean you could make up a stone model and clone it a bajillion times where they need to go, it’d be best if you used a loop for this.

As for the flinging of the rocks, here’s a simple statement for each one:

obj.Velocity=obj.Velocity + Vector3.new(0,50,100)

That should make it so (when starting from the sides of the explosion) fling however much on the x-axis, however much on the y-axis, and however much on the z-axis. For them to go all around make sure to adjust the values there.

3 Likes

I can clone but, how do i spawn them where the player collided with for example a wall when using an air combo?

1 Like

You’re gonna want to listen for an event “Touched” which should be assigned to the middle of the end of the path so far. That way, when that instance collides with the wall, whatever code is in the connected function will fire (here you would put the explosion).