How many days take pendings robux

so todays developpers i have a question when you sale ugc on your roblox game first:1 how many days take robux pendings

2.how many pourcentage of robux do you get

3.Enjoy!!

2 Likes

When selling UGC, the time for the pending robux to be transacted depends on the amount of robux you are receiving. It can take up to a month maximum but usually within 7 days.

You can get at least 30% of the initial price, for example, you would get 30 robux minimum for a 100 robux UGC when someone buys it. The distribution of earnings depends on the shares allocated to the creator, the developer of the experience (if applicable), and the platform (Roblox). You can have more information here.

I hope this information is helpful. If there are any inaccuracies, I apologize, but you can find more detailed information in the article I provided from the Roblox documentation.

thank you so muwch i really apreciated so i can give you 5 robux (:smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind offer but your appreciation is more than enough for me. Iā€™m just glad I could help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.