How many FPS do you get on my game? (Poll)

I’ve been trying to help improve the performance of my game here: Test 2 - Roblox

To see your FPS, press Shift F5 or just look in the bottom right corner if you are on mobile.

Last time, the average FPS was around 25. I’m trying to get this number up so a larger audience can play my game. I expect the numbers here to be slightly higher since most people on the DevForum are older and have better PCs.

***PLEASE base your graphics settings on what you would personally balance between performance and graphics if you normally played the game if you have a lower-end PC. Do not intentionally go for high or low FPS unless that’s what you actually prefer in games.

• 60 FPS
  • 40-59 FPS
  • 25-39 FPS
  • 15-24 FPS
  • Below 15 FPS

0 voters

7 Likes

On my 6 year old PC, which broke down twice, and had to get a replacement graphics card twice, it runs at 61 FPS. Pretty Good

3 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully other people have similar results.

I get 150 FPS (robloxfpsunlocker enabled) at graphics level 10! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! You have a pretty high-end PC though, right?

Well, its kind of a middle thing i have a Geforce RTX 2060^^

2 Likes

I dont have the best graphics card. But half the time I got 20 - 40 FPS, the other half I got 40 - 60.

2 Likes

Did you have your graphics on low settings? If not, that’s fine because some people still find that playable.

I’m getting 60 FPS, without FPS unlocked and with a seperate game running (GMOD)

Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64 (Build 18363)
Intel® Core™ i7-8086K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4008 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Ti 6GB

1 Like

My pc is horrendous and it doesn’t have a good gpu, but I got around 40 fps. I was playing at graphics level 1 btw

I am not sure, but I didnt notice any lag myself so I did find it playable.

1 Like

That’s probably pretty good. I’m expecting most people to be playing on mobile devices or old laptops, but even then I got 60 FPS on my iPhone.

Also @PMGDesigns awesome!!

1 Like

how do you activate the fps unlocker?

1 Like

Here is a quick link to the official Github of it! :slight_smile:
Click here!

3 Likes

Got 180-195 FPS, with an FPS unlocker.

1 Like

Peaked around 230 FPS (stable at 180) on lowest settings.
Peaked around 180 FPS (stable at 70-100) on highest settings.

I have a Dell XPS 15 9570.

1 Like

Getting 500 fps on lowest settings and
170 on highest settings. (unlocked)

1 Like

A solid 50-60 fps on highest settings despite me having a not very good laptop.

1 Like

On my iPhone X I got around 60FPS.

1 Like

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed