How many FPS do you get on my game? (Poll)

A solid 50-60 fps on highest settings despite me having a not very good laptop.

1 Like

On my iPhone X I got around 60FPS.

1 Like

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

I was running at a 60 FPS. However, my FPS dropped drastically when my character was near the fire particles.

I would definitely look into decreasing the quantity of particles being used or look into ways avoiding players getting too close from the particles. Other than that, the game is fairly optimized.

2 Likes

Without fpsunlocker, I’m getting 60-61 FPS on a 1050ti.

1 Like

@Melinux @FlingHD

What is a roblox fps unlocker?

1 Like

I am on my phone, (Samsung Galaxy S9) and with medium graphics (5) I managed to get 60 FPS with the lantern out, and when i was around the fire or was looking at it, it would go to 50 FPS

If you are looking to optimise your game they’re many ways to, check out this post by @mariofly5
Optimisation tips and tricks
Yes it may be long but it’s incredibly useful and full of ways to further optimise your game

Hope this helps!

1 Like

On my 1 year old PC 400 euros, with full graphics I get 16-25 fps. On lowest 60

1 Like

I have a low-end pc with about 2-4GB RAM (Maybe the developer with most lag and ping) and with my experience of this and about to mention that Jailbreak is also laggy, i can say that your game is ok:

When i joined for first time and the game assets were loading: 30FPS
Trees loaded: 15-20FPS
Kicked
Rejoining: 13-25FPS

Playing Jailbreak gets me over 5-20FPS so your game is absolutely normal. Since this computer has the power of an average phone. I recommend you remove some trees or remove detail from.

Yeah, i guess in any other game that happens. about his reply, i recommend the creator of the game add a zindex to the particles, since when you are more closer to them, you cant see them. (Min. 5 Zindex)

1 Like

This is nice. 172 FPS (Uncapped) (fps unlocked enabled) at GFX L21 (Max quality)

Specifications
  • Threadripper 3970x
  • 128GB RAM
  • NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 Super 15.5 GB

Overpowered? yes.

Also to answer @Oficcer_F 's question, robloxfpsunlocker is a github project, designed to break the cap of 60 fps in the Roblox client. If you have a monitor that clocks higher than 60, than you want to break the cap and push the system to it’s full capabilities.

2 Likes

128GB of ram is the sickest thing I have heard all day. Jeez

But thanks for your naswer about the FPS, but is the Roblox FPS capped at 60Fps?

1 Like

Yes Roblox has their FPS capped to 60fps. The only way to bypass it is to use fpsunlockers which (firstly I’m not too familiar with) but I know roblox has openly banned many users of FPS unlocked in the past. I dont know if it’s still bannable.

2 Likes

Well, My PC is terrible, so even at the lowest graphics, I get below 15 FPS.

EDIT: If this is the competition for who has the worst PC, then I win!

3 Likes

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

I don’t have an fpsunlocker but solid 60 no drops.

1 Like

I don’t have have a high end pc
Specs: i5:4200M 2.50GHZ
Intel HD Graphics 4600
16gb ram
Graphics 1-10
10: 10-20
9:15-20
8:20-24
7:23-30
6:30-30 (locked idk why)
5:34-36
4:35-40
3: 45-60
2: 60-65
1:130-150(in house)
80-100(outside)
This is playable on low end devices as I could say so far inside the house adds an extra 30-50 fps and the graphics are really nice too. c:
This Summer If my grades are all up to my Parent’s standards they will pay the rest of a new laptop
RTX 2080 8gb ,i7 8450H, 16gb ram

RTX 2060 is a high end gaming graphics card.

PC A 80 fps, PC B 60 fps, PC C 35-50 fps I got random fps drops. No other programs running and using windows. A is a desktop B and C are business-grade laptops.

System info A:
Intel i-5 4590 4 core overclocked to 3.7ghz, 16gbs ddr3 ram, gtx 970 supercharged or whatever, SSD and connected to 5g internet.

System info B:
I-7 8th gen 6 core, intel uhd, 8gbs ddr4 ram, ssd, same internet.

System info C:
i-5 4th gen 2 core, integrated graphics, 6gbs ddr3 ram, ssd, same internet.

I’m getting a very consistent 60 fps on my iPhone 11. Your results may vary.

I just realized this thread was over a year old, my fault

Problem isnt in your game, but I get low than 25 fps with 1 graphics, I have the slowest net in the world I think and I cant buy new net :frowning_with_open_mouth: