How much blood is too much blood?

My friend and I are making a 2D Apocalypse type game (based off of Purrfect Apawcalypse), and I was wondering what is too gory for a roblox game?

here are some of the art we have made so far

and here are some images kind of like the things we hope to add in (if it isnt too gory) (not our art)

There are other images like dead bodies scattered around, but its kind of cartoony so i was just wondering whether we were aloud it or not.

Thanks!

5 Likes

The first 2 images are fine, but the others I don’t think they’re permitted, even if it’s cartoony style.

6 Likes

The 1st two look fine, the rest Roblox will likely throw a fit about, especially the 3rd one.

Roblox does not take lightly to gore or overly disturbing content in general, so If possible keep gore/blood/violence to an absolute minimum to be on the safe side.

2 Likes

ye look what happened at flicker or something like that they had to change their death scenes so this wouldnt get approved apart from the 1st 2

2 Likes

Try to not do organs showing, Roblox doesn’t really like Organs splattered around I think

1 Like

Honestly, its enough of just using normal logic.

WHAT YOU CANT DO

• Adding visible organs (aka gore, even light gore wouldnt be a good idea)
  • Flowing blood with screams of pain
  • honestly threre is many things you cant do.
    just ask yourself “would it be good for 13+ players?”

Or you can just censor some things, like in anime games making blood black.

1 Like

Some of these images are too much, especially the one with the persons head being sliced in half with exposed brain. Even if it’s cartoony, I think that’d get your account moderated.

1 Like

-An adult can carry 1.2 - 1.5 gallons of blood
-7 - 8% of the human body weight is from blood(4.5 - 6 quartz)
-If you lose 40% of blood you could die(0.53 gallons)

Hopes this helps :slight_smile: good luck

3 Likes

LMAO THATS UNRELATED BUT THANKS LOL :sob:

1 Like

Roblox block studs is the safes

I got nothing interesting too add but I just wanna say how much I LOVE the art style!

1 Like

honestly just look at @LiterallyASink game. The amount of blood could honestly lag the whole game out, but on the other hand I love it and I love this whole idea. I don’t think roblox will allow it and you could risk a ban if you try and make something to do with the last few.

1 Like

omg thank you so much!
(need to add more characters)