How much could builds like these go for?

Hey developers,

I’ve recently started commissions lately and I’ve been wondering, how much could builds like mine go for? I’ve been building on the platform for two years and only recently started trying to make profit off of it, so I’m kind of clueless when it comes to pricing.

This is a photo example I did for a homestore a while back, and if I continued to build stuff like this how much do you think I could profit off of each commission?

5 Likes

Varies on how much time it takes for you to finish it. Im not as experienced with modeling and more experienced with terrain design and scripting . But I would try to accumulate the costs depending on how much time it takes you
For a few hours I would say a few thousand robux
For days on end to weeks I would 10k to 20k

i would say 500 rebex if you get lucky

People will always try and get a lower price. Rarely ever will someone be like “Your prices are too low!” Put your prices higher and when people try and negotiated them lower it won’t be much of a loss to you. Have sales and give discounts!

Separate your prices between custom and premade builds. Premade ones will be cheaper as you have already made the build and can sell it to a number of people. Custom builds that are exclusive to one customer should cost a bit more as you won’t be able to make more money off of your work. (unless specified in the contract.) From cheapest to most expensive it should go Premade > Custom Resellable > Custom Exclusive.

As for the actual prices, look at what other people are charging and most importantly what your customer is willing to pay!

This build looks very good! This would go around for at least 500 Robux and at most 4,000 Robux. Premade things typically cost less, so I would only make stuff for specific commissions, and not look for people to buy something after finishing it for yourself.

1 Like