How Much Could I Sell a Thumbnail Like This For?

So I am a Graphic Designer, or would like to be one and I have made this Thumbnail for a Game a Friend and I are Working on.

I was wondering about how much someone would buy a thumbnail like this for. I used photoshop if anyone would like to know but I’m still new to commissions.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Roblox Developer Forum!

In my opinion, I would buy a thumbnail similar to yours anywhere from 200 to 500 robux depending on how much detail, and the overall look of that specific thumbnail.

3 Likes

Thank You! And Thank you for the Information!

2 Likes

2k-5k or $15-20 USD, did you make the logo by any chance?

3 Likes

I think any thing that is digitally drawn such as this goes for a lot more than your typical thumbnail, especially with the quality of the colors, shading, etc. I would personally buy this for anywhere from 10k-20k robux.

2 Likes

I want to buy the thumbnail send me a message on discord: subgamer15#5119

1 Like

Read the topic before Trying to do this

He is not selling the thumbnail

2 Likes

That Thumbnail even has a logo of some game on it. Why do you think he is selling this?

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did not make the logo it was commissioned by someone else. I have made logos in the past tho partially like the one on the thumbnail.

1 Like

Oh, then I’d sell for $10 or 2-3k robuxs, the color nice and the mushrooms look cute. I like it.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the Feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The colors are really nice. I’d say that I would probably buy this for around 15k-20k Robux.

1 Like

Well, the bevel and watermark kinda disorientates my view.
But, it does have a fine level of definition to it.

The colors complement each other.
The shadows are just about “casted” correctly
The sky sets the mood

Overall, it’s a creative and simple approach to the thumbnail. And, I don’t mean simple as just throwing it on and slapping it with colors. I mean, simple as “not-so-complicated” that the viewer has to search further into it. It’s pleasing.

I’d throw this around 1-3k ROBUX.

1 Like

Yea, I went for a simple cartoony kinda style on it, but thank you for the feedback!

1 Like