How much could i sell this map for?

I’ve been working on a speed simulator game but I’m not the greatest scripted so just seeing how much I can get out of this if I give up on scripting

a

8 Likes

Here’s the think to the game

It’s a rather small map, with some CFrame z-index glitching. Pretty basic, inaccessible buildings. I’d buy at most for 2-400 depending on the day and my generosity.

3 Likes

It is a small map, but quite detailed you could sell it for around 1 - 3k.

4 Likes

Personally I would spend maybe 300-500 robux on this, I would recommend just hiring a scripter tho.

Once again people, stop undervaluing work, this is an excellent map and it most likely took quite a while to create. A reasonable price would be 4,000 - 10,000R$

Edit: work is still obviously needed, but the map is still incredible none the less.

13 Likes

I highly agree, people should stop undervaluing work but they should also stop overvaluing.

The map is not that detailed and majority of it is copy paste with just the colors or size changed. If I were to buy this map I would buy it for around 1-3k.

6 Likes

i’ll buy it for 500 rbx after tax right now and i’ll allow you to resell to anyone

2 Likes

Pretty sure OP could sell to anyone regardless of what you allow because this isn’t a contract build

2 Likes

Atleast 1k.
I think the buildings and roads are too small but it can be easily improved.

Are you selling it with the scripts too?

2 Likes

Hey there,

Don’t give up on programming! Continue to learn now, and all of your work will pay off in the future. If you ever need an opinion/advice on anything in the future just message me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I was thinking on my friend to help bc his good with simulator games I’m making more maps for it at,

1 Like

Just depends on how well it turns out I could

I’d say 1.5k. You could change the color of the roads to a grey-ish one, it will improve the overall look.

Exactly! It is very well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like