How much could I sell this 'Pistol' for?

Information

I have tried to make my first ever pistol model and this is what I made.
I am not sure on how much I could sell it for, and I just want to hear opinions from people here. I was thinking of selling it around :robux_light:1500
If this goes well, then I was thinking of starting to make weapon assets for games.
(Feedback would also be appreciated)

• This model has Over 9,000 and under 10,000 polygons.
  • I spent around 2-3 hours making it.
  • Has a fair amount of detail.

Images

6 Likes

1.1k - 1.2k Robux ,People don’t usually buy single guns,But there is still some people that would.

1 Like

If I were to make a set of, let’s say 10 guns, how much could it cost?
I don’t really know much about prices, that’s why I’m asking.

1 Like

Let’s say it was as detailed as this kind of style you were going for, People have different mind-sets/preferences so it would go for like 5-8.5k or higher

1 Like

I think there are definitely people who would be willing to purchase your pistol for 1,500.

Great job on your very first pistol! For the time and effort spent on making this look clean, 1,500 is well worth it. Good pricing.

1 Like

1500 is a good price for such an asset. The only thing I would do is create a set of similar design. While the price will be lower per model, you will find people willing to buy them much faster. Developers don’t usually like mixing styles, especially with weapons which have to be seen up-close.

1 Like

I was thinking of making a set of 10 so that it would be easier to sell and I would make all the money combined (even know it will be less) in one go.

2 Likes