How much does it take for Roblox support to reinstate a game set "under review"?

I had a bleach tool in my game that, when you drank it, you exploded. That had been in the game for well over a year and no one had notified me about anything… Up until this sudden game suspension.

Roblox told me to send them a support ticket telling them to reopen the game so I did. How long does it usually take for them to do anything?
It’s been more than 48h and I am yet to get a response. Should I re-send the ticket?

This is the game’s link so you see what I mean. Please help!

1 Like

Make sure anything in your game that violates TOS is removed. Remove free models that may contain hidden scripts. After that… Begin filling out your support ticket and wait for it to be reviewed until it can be reopened. Models can use that smallest most hidden ways for your game to contain malicious files and take down your game. If you believe you made something yourself that violates the rules, try to remove the item or object until the offense is removed.

Edit: I saw your game and its possible that alcohol references may not be allowed. Like having a bar could be against TOS. But if there is high consumption of these drinks around the bar… or references to DWI, I think those are the bigger issues

1 Like

The only drinks in the Diner are ROBLOX-made models of Witches Brew and Healing potions. Same in THE Convenience Store. I removed the bleach drink and replaced everything in the code referencing bleach to “FunnyDrink” as well as changed the drink itself to a placeholder brick.

But do you have any ETA as to how long Roblox Support takes on these kinds of cases???

Normally takes up to 1-2 weeks for a ticket.

1 Like

Alright man, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi please if you have got any answer, could you dm me about it or write here? i would appreciate that.

Roblox responded after 72 hours and re-opened my game! So I’d say that that’s the estimated time for a ticket to be reviewed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.