How much for Ads?

Hello, I have a star wars game that is in development. There is a lot of good aspects to it, and we believe that it will be a very fun game. I am planning to bid 75k robux on ads for it… how much players do you think this will gain?
Thanks

1 Like

I’ve never personally placed ads on anything nor is the financial part of development my strong suit but I don’t think the players you gain is based on how much you put into the ads, Yes the ad will be pushed more and have a higher chance of being seen, but a lot of other factors play a role on whether or not that person even clicks the ad. Personally I wouldn’t invest 75k immediately into an ad, i’ll probably release the game first, then start releasing ads if necessary. There’s a lot of developers who are advanced in this particular area so I think you’ll get a better response from them

4 Likes

You bid as much robux as you want on adds/ sponsorships, usually the more robux you bid the better CTR you get, more players.

1 Like

Make sure to check out the estimated impressions daily for the bid rate. It fluctuates daily. If you have any previous ads that you have ran, make sure to check your CTR ratio as it helps you determine how many people saw and clicked on the ad.

1 Like

I don’t place ads. I use promotions from people instead because it’s better and greater way to grow your game rather than ads. My game is close to 300 place visits because of promotions from people.

Good luck on your game! :smile:

What do you mean by promotions from people?

My promotions that i get is quite hard to explain.

So i will give a example, like a YouTuber playing your game, the viewers can be interested in playing the game.

1 Like

Ahhh ok nice. Do u guys know any big youtubers that are on discord that I can contact and strike up a deal with?

Don’t bid over 10k R$. Once, a game spent like 100k R$ on an ad and the ads were so annoying. Every second time, that ad would show.

1 Like

I disagree. I’ve seen games running up to 300,000 :robux: in advertisements. I think 75,000 :robux: is a decent amount to run on ads, as long as you spread it out. You would probably get around 700 players at average and 1200 at its peak.

1 Like