How much is my Main Menu UI worth? Feedback is appriciated

So 3 days ago I randomly decided that I am going to make a main menu UI. Now, that it’s finished and actually looks good I’m thinking of selling it. Down below are the pictures of it, and all I want to know is the value of the UI. Feedback and criticism are also appreciated.

Edit: The UI is unscripted

4 Likes

I think between 200 and 1000 Robux (I’m bad at guessing, sorry)

We need a better photo, so I can accually see it.
Maybe take like 2 or 3 photos?

1 Like

The photo quality is rather low so it is hard to judge

I hope you all reaise that that pucture is one of many if you were to actually click on it. @TheLoneNeighbour @sasial @Eternalove_fan32

I would sell all of it for 2k, but, sometimes the UI doesn’t fit the genre that the person is trying to achieve, so it would be really hard to get the right person and the right price

1 Like

Definitely around 2-3k, would be worth more if it was scripted (which, I can do if you’d like)

1 Like

it’s pretty good boss. I would estimate around 1,700 - 2,500. Obviously UI isn’t exactly my favourite topic so excuse me if I’m a bit wrong here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Wow. I didn’t know that at all.

1 Like

The UI looks cool, but its very messy and yes, i know the image is low quality but still, its really messy. I see that you tried to go for a very clean and fancy looking UI, but some screens compared to the others just don’t match up and are all over the page. There are obviously more flaws but i liked the idea behind it. If i were to buy it, i would have paid 1300-1700 robux.

1 Like

Maybe around 2k. There’s still room for improvement, such as this one: image
Contrast issue.

2 Likes