How much profit do restaurant groups/games make, and how to monetize it up to that point?

I need some help finding out how much restaurants on Roblox make and how I can get up to that profit point.

It’s difficult to monetize games without selling out the entire thing, and managing prices is difficult too.

Selling Points
Point Multipliers (2x, 3x, 4x)
VIP (1,000 :robux_gold:, includes adding songs to the queue, fast lane to quickly get their food, special seating, personal chef that cooks their food right next to them)
Yacht Access (1,300 :robux_gold:, gives access to a yacht with a personal chef.)
Jetski Access (350 :robux_gold:, gives access to a jetski.)
Land Transportation Access (700 :robux_gold:, gives a skateboard and golf cart.)
Server Administrator (1,000 :robux_gold:, gives server admin to kick someone from a server and/or to server ban them. Also allows them to have a cape saying ‘Server Admin.’)
Song Request (10 :robux_gold:, gives them one song request.)
Group Merch (5 :robux_gold: each shirt/pants.)

I’d like to know your ideas on this.

2 Likes

Wait those games are monetized???
Who would pay for that?

1 Like

A lot of people do… I am sure the employees also would LOVE point multipliers.

1 Like

Damn, I never thought roleplay about purchasing food items was so addicting :pensive:

1 Like

Everything you have listed is something else another game/group also does as well. And if not everything, then most at that point. I think its been getting difficult to monetize a game unless its already a staple group that has a constant amount of players playing.

Maybe adding something thats out of the box kinda of idea? Stuff you don’t see in other resteraunt group/games. The game needs to have the replayability to, for people wanting to come back and use those said items.

2 Likes

Yeah ikr. I always wondered Why do people think that restaurant games are fun. When I went into one of those games, it was SUPER BORING

2 Likes

While making this topic I was considering adding guns as a gamepass… Now THAT would be rare, I never see popular cafes with gun gamepasses.

Lol. Now that’s what you call a fun restaurant game :joy:

2 Likes

DO IT! but in my opinion make it a bit steep on price if it is a non bannable offense, however if it is then make it cheaper. Then you know people will buy it and you will make a lot of profit. Make the model and the coding for how it works yourself. Make sure to make it different alwell!

1 Like